Saturday, February 21, 2009

Anger

My heart is burning with confusion
of emotions there is a fusion
I feel choler surging through
I am decided in my view
remembering instances gone by
my temper soaring very high
my blood is pounding in my ears intoxicating fury with no fears
the haze of anger body tense
rage is the only sense hence
I scream, I shriek I abuse
Satiation I find in the temper I loose
I may not know why this is there
At this time I do not care
All frustration and irritation is thrown out
I feel powerful and in control as I shout
Though in my heart of hearts I know it is wrong
This blast wont last very long
Yet it is like ecstasy ethereal
the might I feel is surreal
I feel I am getting my back at all the unfairness
Though of relationships I’m making a mess
I know this injustice is part of the world
At everyone it is equally hurled
yet my selfish horizons cannot see
the problems anyone beyond me
I’m in control of the world, I’m on a high
While screaming I know to myself I lie
Yet I actually know I’ve sunk very low
Never again should I be so
Its hard to control the desire
To water your tongue fire
But now I will sincerely try
not to do something which I cry
I know there is a word sorry But I don’t want to use it in a hurry

No comments:

Post a Comment