Saturday, February 21, 2009

Euphoria


My heart is burning with no confusion
of emotions there is a fusion
I feel fury surging through
I am decided in my view
instigating instances gone by
my temper soaring very high
my blood is pounding in my ears
intoxicating hatred with no fears
the rage of revenge body tense
anger is the only sense hence
I scream, I roar I abuse
Satiation I find in the temper I loose
I do not know why this is there
But I am exalted I do not care
frustration irritation is thrown out
I feel the power as I shout
Who cares if you call it wrong
Who cares the blast wont last long
The choler is ecstasy ethereal
the might, the right is savagely surreal
I hack, I hew, I kill, I cull
Bloody, bestial, brutish , brutal
I am God, I am deity
There may be tomorrow but today I am almighty.

1 comment:

  1. i have read that one...i love it....esp the last line....awesome last line...

    ReplyDelete